The website uses a traffic analyzer that uses small information files called and known as "cookies" that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the web page for the correct functioning and visualization of the websites by the user, as well as the collection of statistical data on the use and navigation of our website.
We can collect information about your computer, including in your case, your IP address, operating system and browser type. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Cookies also help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service.
Specifically, they allow us:
- Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
You can accept the installation of cookies in your web browser through affirmative and positive action.
This website processes information about you by Google. For these purposes, it is reported that Google Inc. is considered a "safe harbor" in terms of personal data protection regulations.
The User must give his / her prior consent, unless otherwise indicated, to the use of "cookies" and also authorizes the monitoring of his / her IP during navigation on the Website. Unless you have adjusted the settings of your web browser to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For more information about the browser, click on the following links:
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND FOR WHAT?
Below is a more detailed explanation of each type of cookie, temporality, ownership, purpose and domains:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"):
Google Analytics uses the following cookies:
- _ga, _gat, _gid, and other possible cookies to be loaded by the Google visitor monitoring service.
They are for:
- Generate a unique user identifier, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the website.
- Register the date and time of access to any of the pages of the website.
- Check the need to keep a user's session open or create a new one.
- Identify the session of the user, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the Site with statistical effects.
They can be both temporary and persistent.
More information: Click here